Shipping info. requested.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Shipping info. requested.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 10:56 am:

I am thinking about selling a full set of wire wheel hubs. Could use a few suggestions on how to package these parts and best way to ship them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 11:19 am:

Bubble wrap individually. I would box them individually but you might built your own crate for them.

Either way I'd go UPS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 11:29 am:

Wood crates sometimes get an extra charge check first. I would check Fed-Ex for price. You might test fit to see if the large flat rate box will work and ship two to a box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rion Schulze on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 01:29 pm:

I had a thought here, at the fire house the other day we received several boxes of 100' sections of hose in each box (5" diameter). These struck me as perfect for shipping wheels. I haven't measured, but they appeared to be big enough for 21's at least.

Perhaps you could visit your local Central Fire Station and ask to be put in touch with the program manager for fire hose. Worth a try?

Rion

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - Mpls, MN on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 01:49 pm:

Someone posted that Fastenal stores are will to ship other items between there stores for a reasonable charge.
I have no connection with them BTW

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 02:07 pm:

Thank's guys think I have it figured out. All packed in one box they weigh about 45 pounds and the box is about 10x16x16inches. I will first post on all classified sights then if they do not sell I will try Tbay. Need to buy a upholstery kit so must sell things.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration