What are these linkages?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What are these linkages?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 08:46 pm:

Went to what I call my honey hole to pick more Model T parts. I found these linkages, some are gas pedals, decided to buy them and find someone who can use them. I don't know what they are? Can you identify them? This place has parts from Model T, Dodge, Chevy, Model A, up to 50's model cars.Linkage 1Linkage 2Linkage 3Linkage 4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 09:39 pm:

I THINK the 3rd photo is Dodge.
David D.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 10:15 pm:

The far right picture looks to be 35-48 Ford. There may be some differences from year to year but looks like the pedal in my 1938 pickup.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 11:10 am:

IIRC the last picture is for a Model A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 12:11 pm:

I don't think any are a Model A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 12:46 pm:

I would agree that the last photo is of a Ford product, but definitely NOT Model A, maybe Model B or a V8.
DOUGH!!! I could've had a V-8!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 12:48 pm:

The 'spoon' shaped accelerator pedals were used on all Fords from at least 32 to 34, possibly earlier and possibly later. I am only familiar with those years, since besides Model T's, those are the only years that I have had. Other makes of cars, GM and Chrysler, may have used them some years, but I am unfamiliar with them, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 01:38 pm:

Thanks everyone! That helps narrow it down. I think the first two maybe linkages for transmissions? There is so much stuff out there where I found these. It could be anything from Dodge to really rare stuff.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration