Shop tip of the day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Shop tip of the day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 11:17 pm:

Use a hoodie and a welding helmet with the clear lens and dust mask if you don't have a blast hood.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 01:05 am:

Or sew up a hood from a piece of old tarp, stick a piece of Duralar on the front with Gorilla tape, and blow air into it with a shop vac.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 08:37 am:

Not too unlike the sleep apnea contraption that I tried and couldn't handle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 10:09 am:

I believe I've seen that "alien" in an old Sci-Fi flick from the 50's !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 10:12 am:

Function over form! I've opened this thread a couple times and each time I do I bust out laughing at Steve's picture. However, I bet that thing worked like a champ. That's brilliant.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 10:13 am:

I just saw on NatGeo how to make a gas mask from two liter plastic bottles, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 11:09 am:

Steve has another advantage... whisker filter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 12:27 pm:

With my luck my wife would sneak out and switch the shop vac to vacuum and I'd suffocate from the plastic being sucked tight around my head...hummm that might explain why she just up the life insurance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 09:47 pm:

My Grandfather told me: "Never eat blue food".

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration