Henry's former Boss on TV tonight ......

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Henry's former Boss on TV tonight ......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 08:05 am:

PBS stations will air new program on Thomas A. Edison. Check your local PBS listings, in the New York tristate area starts at 8PM.

Check : www.shopPBS.org to purchase DVD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 08:14 am:

I stand corrected, 9 PM tonight. Local station WHYY in New Jersey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 08:28 am:

Thanks! I set it up on the DVR to record so I can watch it later next week when it's too cold to go outside and play!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 09:10 am:

Makes me wonder if Henry thought this direct current is not going to last so i should find something that will last?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Canton, Mi on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 09:19 am:

I am pretty sure it was the Automobile driving him (no pun intended) to leave Edison not the Current Wars...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By HARRY A DAW on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 12:53 am:

Did anyone else see the quick picture of the T roadster with batteries in place of the turtle deck? It was a brass T with side lights that came about in 1915. I heard once that Edison tried to talk Henry into producing an electric car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George_Cherry Hill NJ on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 09:06 am:

Gee Bob...Thanks for the heads up!

The opening shot sequence showed a somewhat familiar car, eh?

We ever going to get the chance to work on it again??? Or has the National Park Service decided to keep it a permanent static display and not drive it anymore?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration