Krylon Dual

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Krylon Dual
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harvey cash on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 11:44 am:

Has anyone had any experience with Krylon Dual, Paint + primer? It's available here at WalSmart and I wondered if anyone had any comments good or bad. Harv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 03:52 pm:

I have used only a couple cans of it. So far, it seems to work and look okay. Only time will tell if it holds up and/or protects well. And I won't be able to answer that because I won't remember which parts got it?
Anybody out there paying better attention to this stuff?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 04:53 pm:

There's no such thing. About all they can do is add more solids or remove solvent from the paint. Do they charge extra for this "miracle" paint? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harvey cash on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 10:14 pm:

Don't know if the paint is more expensive. Thought I'd swing in tomorrow and buy a can just for my own satisfaction. I'll post my impression and the price tomorrow. The Krylon web site offers the "dual" and the "dual superbond", interesting short video expounding the virtues of the superbond stuff. Harv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 12:03 am:

I've used it and like it.
I PREFER Valspar Primer + Paint In One but that stuff seems to be falling off the planet....... :-(
You have to be much more careful with the Krylon to prevent runs but it covers well and is worth the money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 01:21 am:

I don't know about it being 'miracle paint', but I used it on a 26-27 dashboard that I knew wouldn't be subjected to weather, and it has held up fine. I applied light coats that wouldn't run. It went on as good as any gun job and shines like a freshly minted penny.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration