A little OT. Spirit Of Saint Louis movie

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A little OT. Spirit Of Saint Louis movie
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 09:24 am:

I watched the James Stewart movie The Spirit of Saint Louis on TMC yesterday that I had DVR'ed a few days ago. I was amazed at how many differant kinds of 1920's cars and trucks were portrayed in that movie. Some I was able to identify and some I could not. It started out with Jimmy Stewart driving in with a Model T coupe. His plane was towed to the take off strip with a TT. In all it was a great movie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 01:51 pm:

The Ryan monoplane used in that movie is in The Henry Ford Museum.

Respectfully Submitted,

Trent Boggess - still stranded in Dearborn

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration