T Love From Across the Pond

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: T Love From Across the Pond
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 08:26 pm:

Just stumbled upon this vid and thought you might enjoy it. Cheerio! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OjQlnE6zBg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 01:22 am:

Love how excited he gets over the horn. Fun stuff! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 08:18 am:

I'm bullheaded. As soon as I saw there was a d---d add attached to it I closed it out! We have enough ads shoved down our throats via good ol' boob tube, radio, and even most websites, I'll be danged if I'm gonna sit and wait for one to enjoy a Model T video. My 10 cents. (inflation)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harvey cash on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 09:19 am:

Tim you missed a good video. I also shut off videos with ads, however The ad is only about 3 seconds long. Try it again you'll like it. Harv

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration