Old Photo - Terminal Market, located at Seventh and Central, LA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Terminal Market, located at Seventh and Central, LA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 09:08 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 09:50 am:

https://dornsife.usc.edu/la-walking-tour/terminal-market/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 10:13 am:

Now that is the perfect photo showing the conversation from horse and wagon to the automobile. These photo's I love the most.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 05:54 pm:

The conversion was hard for some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 08:00 am:

Thank you Gary,I really like your poem. It makes me think about how I feel driving my Model Ts, because if your not driving a Model T it's just transportation.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybjycb5kve4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 08:39 am:

Actually feel sorry for the horse! He had to know sooner or later it would be his time to be replaced.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 09:33 am:

There are more horses in the USA today than in 1900, but they don't usually do anything but burn hay. How often do I see any of the horses around here being ridden, or pulling a vehicle? Hardly ever. Sort of like the local Model T's. There's a bunch, but I don't see them being driven.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 11:09 am:

Lots of Amish around here so lots of horses in use.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration