Heard A New Noise In The Cab While Driving Last Week

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Heard A New Noise In The Cab While Driving Last Week
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 11:49 am:

It took me a while but I managed to find the reason for the newest rattle while driving.

The head on the screw rotted off allowing the carburetor adjusting rod bezel plate to rattle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 11:56 am:

Look a little closer, I see another bolt you are missing. Or should say don't see!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 02:36 pm:

looks to me like all that extra junk you have attached could cause a rattle. i suggest you remove it all and send it to me to keep it out of circulation and potential trouble for other model T folks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 02:39 pm:

Lol Clayton - I'm pretty sure Jay could pick 10 folks and outfit each of them with more sweet accessories than their T could carry.

Hey Jay! Did you ever find anything out about those Riley Multi-lift Jr's?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 04:23 pm:

The car was sold in Vermont & licensed in California? The original owners would have needed that St. Christopher medal for that trip!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration