Old photo - More Winter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old photo - More Winter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 02:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 03:18 pm:

Road into Yellowstone from West Yellowstone entrance?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 03:39 pm:

Looks to me like that's a wide track T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 04:51 pm:

Not sure exactly where but suspect it is near Yellowstone. It would be spring or fall with that little snow.

A closer look at the front end looks like the wheels are a long way from the axle and king pin. Not sure why. I doubt if they sold wide tracks up there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 05:25 pm:

I didn't realize wide-tracks were still being made in the black-radiator era, let alone being sold in snow country. I wonder whether the guy might have been a southern tourist.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration