OT help ID ing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT help ID ing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 04:17 pm:

Have three of these odd ball hub caps.Need help in IDing. They measure 2 1/4 across the hex part.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 04:23 pm:

FWIW, they're not Simplex hubs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 06:38 pm:

Could they be from a light horse drawn carriage? The reason I stated my question, is because the lower ring is flat and smooth and has a course thread. Nice pictures and nice brass paper weights. I like them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 09:46 pm:

What is the diameter of the threads? Maximum outside diameter?
They look like #10 Dayton dental drive hubcaps.
I might be interested, what do you want for the pair?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 10:02 pm:

They look to be 2- 3/16 O.D. I have three of these and am open to offers. PM me .jackdaron@aol.com

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration