OT - Where are you watching the Super Bowl from ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Where are you watching the Super Bowl from ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 01:17 am:

Big Game Sunday .... :-)

I like to watch the commercials but this year it looks like the game on the field will be good too ...

Where will you be watching from ?

Anyone lucky enough to be watching in person ?

I will probably be in Lancaster, PA sitting out bad weather & waiting for a load west ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 06:48 am:

Dang. Is it football season AGAIN?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Anderson on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 07:11 am:

Bali, Indonesia, Monday 9am (probably around 80 deg F)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 07:32 am:

Fortunately the Steelers aren't in it this year so I get to pass on it. My wife is a die hard Steeler fan. Other than professional boxing I don't follow sports. I have a really BIG screen TV so when the Steelers are playing I get stuck hosting the game.Would you believe no one wants to spend any time in the garage watching my 1919 Touring car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 08:04 am:

The replay officials probably have the winner picked already so what's the use? And I'm certainly not going to sit for 3 hours watching commercials.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 08:32 am:

I'll watch it here at my home in Northern WI. Not all that anxious to watch it though. I would have preferred other teams competing in it that haven't been there in a while. One thing is for sure, I don't believe I could afford to be in the stands watching it. At $7K to $40K a seat current prices, I'm not willing to sell most of my earthly possessions to see the game.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 08:55 am:

Playing in the super Bowl is an earned privilege. Those teams that have not been there in a while, have not earned the right. Take Green Bay, I was at the game in Seattle when in the 4th quarter Green Bay just gave up. Sadly they just did not have the horsepower or the will to stay with Seattle.

Pittsburg is just too old and needs to retool from the coaching staff to the water boy, they got old and did not supplement their teams with strong fast young players. Therefore no recent Super Bowls.

The same can be said for many of the teams that fell along the way. We in Seattle were long suffering tried and true fans that put up with years of mediocre teams and coaching staffs. Finally they got it all together and we will have played in 2 consecutive Super Bowls. Our day will come and we will be on the outside looking in, it has happened to all teams over the course of their existence.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 09:26 am:

Dallas got robbed by the NFL replay official twice. Once when a GB player caught a pass off the ground (clearly shown in the replay). The other when a Dallas player stretched over the goal line after catching a pass (ruled incomplete but he had already crossed the goal line). Both went in favor of GB and were game changing events. The networks hushed it up so fast, you'd think Obama made the calls.

I say move the replay officiating back to the field. At least on the field, there's 60-100k witnesses to the replay. Otherwise, there's one person in New York City calling the game.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 09:39 am:

I'll be watching through my eyelids in bed. On too late for me. I'll catch Katy and the game highlights the next 5 days on the news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 09:52 am:

I'll be watching from central,Mi or home.Are there memories of the Dallas Detroit game?? Selective memory is great if it works for you! Bud.PS/BS,I like Green Bay myself,because if the average guy can be a part owner if they want to!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 10:57 am:

Lucky for me, I have a remote control for the TV and have the ability to turn it off when a ball game comes on. (I mean all ball games)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

Simple, not watching.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 01:10 pm:

I hope Seattle wins, if for no other reason than de-flate gate. The Patriots have been involved in too much scandal over the years to have my respect. I probably won't watch it, though, however, I'll break out a bottle of Champaign if Seattle wins. If the Patriots win, I'll just tell myself that their number is bound to come up, someday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 01:17 pm:

Super Bowl??
NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!
Won't even have the TV on!--But great time to bid on eBay stuff!!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 02:02 pm:

The Seattle GB game proved what I've always told my younger son: no use watching NFL until the last two minutes.

If I watch, it'll be the first time. Dementia setting in, I guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 02:41 pm:

Who is playing? The Gophers and Badgers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Kolano - London, On., Canada on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 06:34 pm:

I've watched the NFL since the 70's and find it entertaining.
New England isn't my favourite team but I'm betting them to win. Tom Brady is very arrogant but you still have to respect his talent.
Looking forward to the game and the party that goes along with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 07:00 pm:

I will be watching it in my family room with my granddaughters, son, daughter, wife and whoever shows up.

It is not about the game. It is all about being with my family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 07:14 pm:

Back in the mid-60's Minnesota made plans to put together a pro-football team. It just didn't work out. Since then they've put billions of dollars into stadiums to play football in but still haven't been able to draw enough of a team together to actually put these monuments of futility to any good use. Our current idiot Governor (maybe you've heard of him, (Mark Dayton. You'll remember him as the gutless Senator that ran from Washinton DC during a terrorist threat.) has put a couple billion dollars into a brand new stadium in Minneapolis where a football team, if we had one, would play 9 games each season. The rest of the time this real estate will sit idol.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 08:27 pm:

Minnesota had their dome in the worst part of murderapolis, and then had a great place in Blaine. But nope! they bought all the bad part of town and knocked it down, and put it right back in the worst place. Downtown murderapolis!

I want to know when are they going back to the marching band half times, and get rid of the crap half times they have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 08:33 pm:

Are they having one of those again this year?

I heard something about the players getting their balls deflated... from steroid use, I presume. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mahlon hawker on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 08:35 pm:

I dunno. Are the Washington Deadskins playing in it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 03:07 am:

From my shop while working on some Model T project. Oh wait I don't have a TV in the shop.

If not working in the shop, maybe clean the septic tank or dig a ditch, both of which would be more fun. IMO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 06:18 am:

brasscarguy ...

Howard,

Thanks again for your hospitality ... :-)

Are you in Arizona or will you be watching from home ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 10:32 am:

What Hal said.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 10:41 am:

Never a sports fan so we don't watch but those of you who do, will see a commercial for Ecuador tourism :-)

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/29/travel/ecuador-super-bowl/index.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 10:59 am:

San Diego Chargers are not playing. No one I know is playing, so it doesn't make any difference to me. I might go out and hoe weeds. That is the result of above average rain in December and warm weather in January. The weeds are already about 6 inches high.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 12:56 pm:

In a galaxy far far away. For me sport shows became redundantly boring many years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 01:08 pm:

What is the Super Bowl??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 01:35 pm:

Stan, maybe this will help you understand.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oNxLxTZHKM8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 01:47 pm:

Courtesy of David Dewey:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 01:51 pm:

Unfortunately, we're (100,000+ owners) watching it on TV... Guess it's better to be 'lucky' than good? We've got the League's MVP, at least. Oh, yeah BTW, Packers are the ONLY team to win THREE in a row (twice), 13 Championships (to date), still in their original NFL city, 80,000+ on the waiting list for season tickets, and have the 'top prize' named after our coach. (Thanks to Pittsburgh for overlooking Mike McCarthy!) John Anderson (Seattle GM) is a GB native & was 'front office', Bevell (OC) and Wilson were U of Wisconsin QB's, etc. The Packers' HOF is even larger than the one in Canton. Time to put Lambeau on your 'bucket list'!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 02:33 pm:

From the free dictionary;

Beau- A male companion or friend with whom one has romantic or sexual relations.

Lamb- A young sheep under 12 months of age which does not have permanent incisor teeth.

Lamb-Beau

I think I've figured this whole Wisconsin, Packer, infatuation thing out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 02:40 pm:

In my leather Lazy Boy recliner, with a hot bowl of chili and a cuppa' coffee, with my Wife, Son, Grandson, and a couple good friends in front of the fireplace and big screen TV!

......'bout as good as it gets, huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 02:57 pm:

I'm not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 03:15 pm:

I am one of the only 17 men in the United States that do not watch football or care about sports. I am going to take my 14T Runabout around the block for a short drive. Ha Ha Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 03:16 pm:

Hey Harold, maybe a little cheddar on that chilli or some fresh chopped sweet onion. Or a bit of sour cream. Or maybe all of it on there. Or, just some saltines crushed up and mixed in. Oh and a big glass of ice cold milk with it. Then the coffee. Some of the kids around here like macaroni with their chilli. As for me, I like chilli.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 03:32 pm:

Mark, wonder who the other 15 are.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 03:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 03:49 pm:

Do suppose that all 17 are here? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 03:50 pm:

Last year we went to the Long Beach Aquarium, and had it almost to ourselves.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 04:03 pm:

Either figure out what number I am or up your numbers Mark! I don't watch it either.
I guess I may not be as American as I would like to think I am.
I don't like beer,sports or big 4x4 trucks.And apple pie and water melon dont impress me either.Although I can eat apple pie,it is not my favorite.
All that said though, I am glad others enjoy it.

You know, let me be completely up front here.
I do NOT understand sports,either as a spectator or participant.

Ok, let's take this football thing.
A bunch of big,burly, stout men that are larger than most house hold appliances are chasing each other around for a little funny looking thing made from a dead pig's hide.Piling on top of each other,and getting hurt in ways that cost 1000's of dollars and months of time to heal from.
Meanwhile,over in the corner, almost completely unnoticed,are a nice group of the finest looking,young gals in the arena. Dressed in short skirts and making noise and having fun. And the men pay big money to be in this arena and are watching the big burly men chase a ball. Uh hello? insert head scratching icon here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 04:09 pm:

Mike - Wasn't going to go into that much detail, as I usually get too "wordy" with whatever I write, however, you're "right on" with that shredded cheddar and diced onion! And as I tell my good wife (kidding of course),......I wasn't sure if her chili is all that good or not, or if after 50 years (literally) if I've just "lowered my standards" and gotten used to hers, however, two years in a row, her chili won our club's "chili cook-off" and she wasn't even there! So I guess that proves that it's pretty darn good chili!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 04:12 pm:

I won't be!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 04:34 pm:

It's about +10 here,snowing,drifting,and the wins is so bad i'm suprised the wind turbines have not shut down.WE just had meatloaf with mashed taters and gravy with acorn squash!! I hope i'm awake to see the game! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 04:39 pm:

A game where they take three or four hours to play sixty minutes is a snoozer to begin with. Put it on TV, which is a cure for insomnia, and I'm out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Michael Rogers on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 04:56 pm:

Steve, last year the Super Bowl took 3 hours and 21 minutes to play 17 minutes of actual play time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 05:01 pm:

Sports? Couldn't care less.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 05:17 pm:

-Mike-
You sound like a Minnie-snow-duh fan, being 'north of Iowa and all. Am familiar with youse guys 'cuz of a son-in-law from Eveleth. Visit the HOF, and then stop at Curly's (Lambeau) Pub. Even my son-in-law enjoys being there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 06:42 pm:

I am truly surprised at how many of you don't watch sports. I REALLY am. I would have thought I was the only one. I'm the only one at work that doesn't. I don't know if I even know anyone else that doesn't. I thought I was the odd ball.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 06:46 pm:

Thank you to those who have the courage to flat out state you have no interest. I'm with you! I get really tired of being looked at funny when I express the fact that I have no interest in the Super Bowl, pro football or pro sports in general. In fact, I find it odd that as a society we can justify the obscene amounts of money involved. Sports are fine and could be fun. Too bad it's ruined by being all about money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 06:59 pm:

I am currently sitting in our family room with my granddaughters, wife , son and daughter watching the Super Bowl but have no way to know what is going on because everyone is talking.
This is a perfect opportunity to have the family communicate

Is there a football game going on?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 07:02 pm:

College is even worse. At least the pros don't pretend it's NOT all about the money.

Around here, college ball is more important than pro. And the mentality of some of the fans is absolutely ridiculous. I had a guy one time who was a big Alabama or Georgia fan (I don't remember now which) ask me where I went to school. When I told him Auburn, he said "Oh you must be a stupid MF". I don't know that this guy even finished high school, but I'm a "Stupid MF" because I went to college at a school that he doesn't care for their football team? Gimme a break!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 07:12 pm:

Well, I did watch the Puppy Bowl today. Does that count! I'll be out plowing our drive and my 87 y.o. neighbors driveways around 10 PM and then it's shower and a good nights sleep. Back up at 7 and do it all over again!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 07:36 pm:

The Super Bowl can kiss my lily white ass!

Cheers,
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 08:02 pm:

Halftime ...

Tie score at 14

This is turning out to be a GREAT GAME .... :-) :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 08:15 pm:

And as usual, and crappy half time!
So it's pc time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 09:42 pm:

I have gone out and shoveled twice. Sending all this white stuff on to Detroit.

Is there a football game on somewhere? Why? It is Hockey season. DROP THE PUCK!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

BEST SUPER BOWL I HAVE EVER SEEN !!!!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 10:23 pm:

Like I tell my sons, it's a waste of time to watch NFL before the last two minutes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 11:34 pm:

Incredible last two minutes of the game. You can't make up stuff that amazing. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 02:18 am:

My wife watched.
I was either in the shed in my man cave not watching it or in the house in the bedroom not watching it....... :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Hoban on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 04:06 am:

Here in Australia we are a bit distracted with the Australian Open (tennis) and the Asia Soccer Championship (which we won against South Korea, 2:1.)

So we didn't watch Superbowl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 08:37 am:

I must be getting old because the only add i liked was the Budwiser with the puppy and horses.Half time i watched Hee Haw and enjoyed NOT seeing the chris chrisco hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 09:52 am:

Kenneth, the ad's this year were mostly lame, and the last two minutes were the height of the game. I too liked the Bud commercial.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 10:03 am:

Got the best darn RB in the NFL and he has been destroying their defense in the second half. Only need 1 yard to score a TD and go up by 3 with only 20-30 seconds left on the clock. So what do you do? Throw a quick slant. That has to be one of the dumbest play-calls I've seen. Just absurdly stupid. Sometimes the obvious call is still the obvious call. Run the ball there. No excuse for that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 10:38 am:

There are most likely many of us Washington natives that would agree with you, Seth and the fact that Wilson can "scramble" with the best of them - peculiar call, indeed !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 12:58 pm:

Would have made more sense to try to run the ball in for the TD first, and THEN, if that did not succeed, as a last resort, go ahead and try the pass! Oh well,.....it was a great Super Bowl game and we're still proud of the 'Hawks as they certainly did everything else right!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 01:26 pm:

I mean, I think a lot of teams overthink things down in the redzone, especially in goal-to-go situations.

The teams that I see consistently score do one of two things: either you pack everything in with a FB, TB, 2 TE's and the WR in tight, and run a play like play-action with the TE releasing and the QB with a run/pass option. So basically you're bringing the defense in and then running outside. Even a toss sweep type play. Anything that results in a footrace to the pylon means the defense has to make a tremendous play to keep the offense out of the endzone.

OR

You spread it out and go 4 wide and force the defense to spread way out and then hand off to the RB inside (where there is now way fewer defenders).

It's not rocket science. Either way, give Marshawn Lynch the ball once and see what happens - heavy package, halfback iso to the weak side. If he gets stopped, fine, hats off to the Patriots for a great defensive play. Call timeout, and then draw up two passing plays. But even with the passing plays you have to go with something that isn't in traffic over the middle where a deflection isn't disastrous - throw something outside so if you miss the clock stops and you still have 4th down left.

Granted - hats off to the Patriots rookie defensive back who attacked that play like he'd been standing in the huddle when they called it. He guessed right and was lucky. If he guesses wrong that's a TD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 01:48 pm:

Other names;

"Stupid Bowl" or, one I heard just last night, "Superb Owl". Let's watch the superb owl!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 01:59 pm:

I was in the barn working on Bob Anderson's rear axle. Machining the shims was so much fun, took them down form 0.205 to 0.155 a few thou at a time. Great fun

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 02:42 pm:

I guess that so called "Super" event Sunday is over and I heard that the "Winners won" (Whoever they are)
I had to stay away from my favorite "Watering hole" Sunday as the noise level was probably higher than I wanted to hear.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration