Superior Hoods And Honey-Comb Radiators Brochure

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Superior Hoods And Honey-Comb Radiators Brochure
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 09:59 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 10:31 am:

I have a superior streamline hood and matching V honeycomb radiator buried away, Ill have to dig it up and take some pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 11:41 am:

The honeycomb-type radiators must have worked well, judging from the number of them still around. One of my Model T mentors (now passed) told me that they cooled better than the tube-type radiators. The problem with them today is that they can't be rodded out like the tube-type. He had more time than money and would clean honeycomb radiators using Ti-D-Bowl or some such toilet bowl cleaner. He would lay the radiator flat and fill up the core with the diluted cleaner. Every now and them he'd tilt it one way and then the other to move it around inside. After a few days of that, he'd dump it out and use the radiator.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration