Looks like a fun car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Looks like a fun car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 07:26 pm:

Kinda neat as a grocery getter or for those that like to play with matches.

http://www.carsonline-ads.com/colsite/col?use=UC3_ViewPosting&cmd=showPosting&po stingID=75673

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 09:14 pm:

It even comes with an original Ford monocle windshield!

Knock it off Sheldon! Be nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 10:06 pm:

Original? Really? Wow! Sheldon, you should be ashamed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 12:19 am:

Oh, I am, I am.
Realistically. Fire trucks of any kind have never been my thing. Although I am glad that others like them enough to preserve them and show them to the world like any antique automobile. The photos do not show enough to criticize the car/truck very much, and being brass era in appearance at least does make it a bit more interesting.
Although not my "thing", it does look pretty good. There are several regulars on here that do very much like fire trucks/cars. I do hope a few of them will look in and tell us what they think of it.
And the price is not ridiculous either?
Always like to hear from you Mike G!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration