Neat Speedster U-Tube video..

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Neat Speedster U-Tube video..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 10:35 pm:

Stumbled on to this video. Thought the speedster guys may like it ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXMIsEWFO7Q

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 12:07 pm:

Nicely detailed Speedster and great settings to drive in. I wish Spring would get here.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 04:37 pm:

Great video find ,Thank you Donnie, love the song too hope I can find its title too
Thanks again ..Lorenzo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 04:49 pm:

Is that a wide track?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 07:48 pm:

Not sure who the singer is. It sounds like Johnny Cash, but something just makes me think its not Cash. Any guesses. I agree on Springtime. I have been too busy on the speedster project to do any winter driving, but come spring, Ill be out and about ... There is a whole series of those videos, (most are not T related) but something about this one I just liked :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 08:08 pm:

Here is another link to a good walk around description of this car. Shows all the details very well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs3zwC1YRwM

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration