1926 in New Jersey on Ebay seems low price

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926 in New Jersey on Ebay seems low price
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 08:44 am:

Might be a good price for someone in the area It is no reserve selling today Monday at 6,600 which seems to me to be low

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171660013992?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 09:33 am:

A little caution about buying a car that is near the Toms River area. That area was ground zero for the Superstorm Sandy. Now note that not all cars were affected but most became victim to Superstorm Sandy. There could be saltwater water damage. Hundreds of cars were hauled off to the crusher for that reason. The buyer may want to ask that question before bidding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 09:40 am:

It's up to $6800 right now, with 18 minutes left. Looks like that Burgundy paint job wasn't done with that famous Valspar Paint plus Primer in one!!

JTS, gonna be a nice little car for someone at that price, IF like Will said it wasn't damaged by Sandy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 10:19 am:

Without looking at it in person it looks like a very good buy. No high water mark on the upholstery, so if it hasn't been reupholstered after Sandy it may have sat protected in a non flooded area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 10:54 am:

Do the fenders look weird to ya'll? I don't know much about the 26-27's but those fenders don't look right to me. It looks really nice and clean inside though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 10:58 am:

If it's as good as it looks in the pictures, the buyer got a great deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 12:00 pm:

it is sold. The fenders look as if they are fiberglass.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 12:01 pm:

The fenders looks OK to me, just old cracked paint and a dent on the LH front fender?

defend

fender

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 12:36 pm:

Try to sell one for that around here. On the other hand, try to build one for that. The hard work doesn't pay off but then you can't beat the fun.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 12:05 am:

Any one notice that it has the narrow pedals? It should have the wide clutch and brake. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 01:16 pm:

Hmmm,.....I thought '26's still had an NH Holley and not a vaporizer like this one.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration