Trish's Birthday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Trish's Birthday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 05:01 pm:

Tomorrow is Trish's birthday. Happy birthday Trish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 07:03 pm:

From me too, Happy Birthday "Trish the Dish", Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 07:16 pm:

Happy Birthday to Trish!

Did she ever get her T on the road?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Conklin on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 07:19 pm:

I wonder if she ever got her car done! Did she ever take it on tour?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 07:38 pm:

All the best, Trish. We miss you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 07:53 pm:

omg! The last day I'll ever be 46 for the rest of my life, and this is what I have to remember it by! How sweet! So much better memory than shoveling out the 2' of snow in the driveway on top of the 3' we got last week.
So those of you who remember me know I left all of you for a bunch of engineers. Ok, so I left you for more $$$ LOL Anyway, in the beginning it was a lot of hours seeing antique cars was a leap from technology. It's still long hours, but now I'm BossE so I do get to work from home here and there, and have more vacation time accrued. With that being said I also bought a house this past September and it needs a lot of work. I was making a trade for the T and labor, but the labor was too slow so I started running the table saw myself. If anyone needs new floors let me know lol
I honestly haven't had fun since I left you all. Part of that was probably because I had a man in my life, but that's all cured too.
My goal this summer is to build a garage, new windows and a roof. From there I think I'll actually have T time! I want to start having fun again and traveling before the big 50 and the clock is ticking!
Thank you everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 09:54 pm:

Happy Birthday, Trish, and congratulations on your "new" house. Sounds like you're really getting things together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 10:11 pm:

Happy Birthday Trish!!!! You deserve good things to be happening to you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 10:22 pm:

Happy Birthday. Dena reminded me today that tomorrow was your birthday. She marks it on our calendar each year. We hope everything goes well with your new house. Enjoy life. You only get one chance at it. Also, I have been told life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer to the end, the faster it goes. Have fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 10:24 pm:

Hi Trish, Happy Birthday Kiddo. When did you last lay your hands on Dauber? Be well. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 12:56 am:

Happy Birthday Trish!!
Wish I was your age again, with the knowledge I've gotten (and forgot) today.46 seems like just a few years ago, but next month I'll be 62--HOW on earth did that happen???
Let us see which one of us is driving our T around first--I too, have to finish the house first (a few more windows, ceiling, walls, floor. etc. etc.) so we are probably well-matched for this contest!! :-) OH except you still have a real job. . . I'm just trying to do it with self-employment! So, advantage you!
:-)
Hope you get to enjoy some cake and Ice Cream tomorrow!
T'ake care,
David Dewey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 02:41 am:

Happy Birthday Trish! I'm so old, I don't even remember 46, and life goes so quickly you need to start having fun now! Have a HAPPY!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 10:03 am:

You guys are like coming home to family!
I last touched Dauber last September. Sitting still that long wasn't good for him so I'm going to need a few repairs. I can't blame him since I can never sit around myself.
Thank you again for all the well wishes. Miss you all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 10:14 am:

Uh, David, I'd be perfectly happy going back to 62! :-)

Hope the birthday was a good one, Trish....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 06:32 pm:

Trish - Lang's is still a great outfit to order from, however, I have to say that it's just not quite the same as it's just not quite as much fun without you. Glad to hear you're doing well and still have the Model T "bug". Let us hear from you once in awhile,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 06:34 pm:

Oops! Forgot to say "Happy Birthday" Trish,.......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 10:08 pm:

happy last day of 46. now jump in with all for tires spinning. have a great year and hope to see you around. love to you, doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 02:30 pm:

Well Trish the #1 Part girl. I am singing "Happy Birthday to you" and I wont quit my day job as I don't have one anymore.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE GREAT GAL

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration