Hayes Wire Wheel Hubcaps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hayes Wire Wheel Hubcaps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 11:27 am:

This is for a friend of mine!

A few years a gentlemen contracted with me to make him a set of Hub Caps for Hayes Wire Wheels. I have them, but forgot his name. If you read this please call John Carlin at 712-859-3635. I can even deliver them to Chickasha. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 08:14 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Hayes-Wire-Wheel-Caps-/161610998756?pt=Moto rs_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item25a0c423e4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, February 23, 2015 - 10:10 pm:

Ed, those are nice caps, at a much better price, so far, compared with the ones available in Australia, but they are repops. The Hayes lettering on originals is stamped from the inside of the caps, leaving the hollow of the imprint inside the cap. These do not show this.
It will be interesting to see what they make in the end.

Allan from down under.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration