Flapper for Kingston Carb.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Flapper for Kingston Carb.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 08:21 pm:

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a couple of flappers for 2 Kingston carbs? I know Kenny Edmunson use to make them but was not sure if he still does.
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty Central wisconsin on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 05:46 am:

Tom
L2 or L4 models

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 09:34 am:

Let me know which one I might have some nos, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 06:14 pm:

I will have to check tomorrow and let you all know. I am not at home until then, and honestly don't know which one they are.
Thanks for the response.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 06:46 pm:

Kenny made some flappers for the Simmons carbs.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration