Accessory "BATOMETER"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Accessory "BATOMETER"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 08:36 pm:

OK, I resisted the urge to make some corny Batman/Robin remarks... This is one of my accessories I have not seen before.

meter 1

meter 2

meter 3

meter 4

meter 5 instruction

meter 6 instructions 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 08:41 pm:

Neat accessory, thanks for sharing.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 09:54 pm:

Hempy-Cooper made one heck of a main bearing line boring machine also !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 10:04 pm:

Thanks Jay. Have you seen any info on this accessory.?? Ive not found anything yet ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 10:11 pm:

Donnie, Yours is the first I have ever seen anywhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 11:58 pm:

Donnie-
Ah yes, the Bat-o-meter.

It goes on the utility belt between the Bat-a-rang and the Bat-line.

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 07:27 am:

Holy rarities Batman! An accessory that Jay has never seen before?!?

Will Donnie use this accessory on his speedster? Will Jay be able to find one to add to his collection?!? WILL DONNIE BE ABLE TO KEEP HIS COOL ACCESSORY SAFE FROM JAY?!?!????????

Tune in tomorrow: Same Bat-time! Same Bat-channel!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 10:08 am:

I knew it would not take long. :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 01:40 pm:

Good one Seth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Mathis, Van Buren, AR on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 12:53 pm:

Any time I hear someone mention the Batman TV show I remember what one of my friends said when we were watching it in Stillwater, OK probably 1965 or 66. Robin was always saying "Holy atomic pile, Batman, or Holy sardine, Batman, or Holy heart failure, Batman." One episode with Cat Woman, my friend said he kept expecting Robin to say, "Holy P___Y, Batman." (Mike W., we were at Bill and Bunny's apartment).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 01:06 pm:

Great stuff Seth:-)

"Holy feces Batman" Who'd thunk they invented the "Batometer" long before there was a Batmobile to use it in.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 02:00 pm:

It would be interesting to see how many volts are picked up by the two probes when fully in and unscrewed but still in contact with the acid. The fluid level meter is just a volt meter. What a great accessory and idea!

You couldn't reproduce that today. The EPA and EEA would flip over the lead probes. :-)

(Message edited by ccwken on February 06, 2015)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration