Old Photo - Having A Bowl Movement On The Running Board

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Having A Bowl Movement On The Running Board
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 10:27 am:

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 11:35 am:

If the kid is still alive, he's at that age where he's probably doing it again. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 11:41 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 11:42 am:

Another diaper down the tube!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 04:28 pm:

Looks like a proud mama giving a bath.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 07:12 pm:

Looks like they were camping by the looks of the tent behind the car. Morning bath maybe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 08:54 pm:

I've heard of going behind a tree. My step-daughter even had to do it when she was elementary age. Funny thing; a car rounded a corner about time things were fixing to go down, and the driver got 'Mooned'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

two guys came to look at a car for sale the other day. i'm in the woods, no houses in sight, one guy jumps out and is walking into my pole barn while fiddling with his britches and says " is it ok if i pee in your barn?" why not out in the drive way like i do??? city folk are somthin else !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 10:21 pm:

Geez Clayton, you should have told him to go behind the barn. Those gutters are for the cows to pee in. Now they're contaminated and you'll lose your Grade A rating.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 12:02 am:

mike, my ranching days are over-no cows here, just a gravel floor pole barn full of junk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 12:46 am:

A policeman saw an elderly lady walking down a street dragging two large plastic bags and $20 bills were falling out of one. The policeman asked her where did she get all that money. She replied my home backs up to a golf course and men were sticking their thing through a knot hole in my fence and killing the flowers, so I got a pair of shears. Every time they do it will cost them $20. The policeman said, sounds legal, but what's in the other bag? The old lady replied, "A lot don't pay".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 12:56 am:

good thing i dont play golf, i am cheep

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eugene story on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 06:29 am:

My city daughter . in law could not potty train her son. I took him out to the barn and told him I could pee higher up on the barn than he could. Later he ran to the house and said mama I can pee 3 boards higher on the barn than grandpa can She came close to passing out, but he is now potty trained.
Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eugene story on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 06:44 am:

My city daughter in law could not potty train her son. I took him out to the barn and told him I could pee higher up on the barn than he could. He runs to the house and said mama I can pee 3 boards higher on the barn than grandpa can. She almost passed out. But he is now potty trained.
Gene

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration