Jan/Feb 2015 Issue of Vintage Ford Magazine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Jan/Feb 2015 Issue of Vintage Ford Magazine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Voss on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 05:51 pm:

The history of my 1927 Tudor is highlighted in the new issue of Vintage Ford. My daughter, Leah Voss, a photojournalist for The Stuart News in Stuart FL, developed the story at Christmas and submitted it for publication. I am lucky to have some old photos and a business card from my family's dealership in Columbus OH and Leah added the photos to the story. Thanks to Jay Klehfoth for publishing the story.

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 05:54 pm:

Tim,

It's great to have talents in the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 08:48 pm:

We might get that issue in 5 or 6 weeks

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration