OT ID these mystery items?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT ID these mystery items?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 12:32 am:

I saw these at the swap meet today. The guy had at least a couple dozen of them. There were two kinds.

First type:

Second type:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 12:39 am:

90 degree oil cups for springs?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 12:47 am:

Madison Kipp force feed grease cup?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 03:34 am:

Interesting grease cup, with a plunger ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 12:44 pm:

Andrew has it - you pull the plunger out once a day/week and it force-feeds the lube. I'd think they would be for very expensive cars of the era if factory installed.

I know there are some Lunkenheimer (? spelling) ones for Pierce Arrow cars that can bring upwards of $100 each - not sure about these.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration