Denver Colorado 70 + degrees

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Denver Colorado 70 + degrees
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 07:50 am:

Headed for Rocky Mountain National Park or Estes Park with my 20 Dodge Brothers Touring with Model T Friends today. Should I go topless? Should I wear sun screen? Should I take tire chains? Did I say 70 Degrees outside today! Been ready to go since 4AM this morning. Is this normal behavior for a man who lives 90 Miles North of Cuba?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 09:20 am:

Yes...I am going to get the 14 out and go somewhere today!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 09:29 am:

That's funny!! Have a great time. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 09:34 am:

Rub it in! I'll go out to the barn and just visit mine, at least I get to see the two in the house garage every day.

Nice looking '14 Paul. Joe, we're almost neighbors! Been to Frankenmuth a few times. Gotta go there for the chicken dinner!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 09:36 am:

I am going to put my boots, heavy sweater, winter jacket, gloves, and hat on before going out make room for the additional 18 inches of snow we are supposed to get between this afternoon and Monday night.

I am beginning to think there has been a shift in the time - space continuum and NH is now in Buffalo NY or maybe it because I ate too many Buffalo wings :-)

When I left work on Friday people were saying, "Have a good weekend, see you on Tuesday." as if it was just another weekend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 09:39 am:

Thank you Joe.

Key West Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 10:30 am:

Just above Ft. Collins, June 1998.

We drove the section lines between Ft. Collins and Denver in rain and sleet all afternoon. Denver didn't get above 36 all day.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration