Old Photo - Herr & Robb Filling Station

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Herr & Robb Filling Station
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 11:11 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 11:25 am:

The elected not to call it: Robb Herr.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 11:27 am:

Good one Richard!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Robb - Lake Forest - So. CA on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 12:10 pm:

Anybody know where that is?
Being a Robb, I might be able to track-down a millionaire petroleum ancestor!

Bob Robb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 12:58 pm:

ive got 100 pumps but dont have that one yet!!!!!!!!!!.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 01:48 pm:

100 pumps..! Charley - do you have a museum?
Pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Rigdon on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 02:27 pm:

Mud flaps on the A roadster bring back some great memories. Back in the day one would not be seen without mud flaps (also duck bills, fender guides and bobbing yellow birds suction cupped to the windshield).

60's are Seniors
70's are Oldsters
80's are Elderly

E Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 03:33 pm:

Now I know where Elvis got his standing collar fashion statement.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 10:14 pm:

Wayne "clock face" pumps. Desirable and pricey. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 10:23 pm:

roger! i have been making gas pump sheet metal sense 1984.i have never sold any pumps unless i had two.i don't know about a museum, but ask around i have a lot of junk. i could post pics on the other form!!!!!!!!.charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration