Windshield Brackets Location on 1914 Firewall

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Windshield Brackets Location on 1914 Firewall
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary M. Wheeler on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 03:39 pm:

Does anyone know if there is a "factory position" that my windshield brackets are supposed to be installed. They were previously installed exactly 4 inches in from either side of the firewall. Just wondering if I should replicate that measurement or if there is an actual measurement for the brackets.

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 04:21 pm:

That is correct. 4" from the edge to the center of the bolts holes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary M. Wheeler on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 09:08 pm:

Thank you. Like to be sure before I drill!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration