Resizing A Photo To Upload.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Resizing A Photo To Upload.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 11:37 pm:

Someone gave me a link to a previous post. The website tried to reset my browser and Norton AntiVirus had to get rid of it. Now my "E" browser won't work. Have to call Norton for technical help now. Any other ways to resize a photo to upload on the forum?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 12:03 am:

I use www.picresize.com
It's easy and I've never had any problems with it after I found where the resized pictures got stored after downloading them (I'm not a computer person..)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 12:14 am:

But if that's the one that gave you trouble.. then there are many others to try: http://goo.gl/ahBxve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 12:19 am:

I took the time to respond to your question that basically everybody is sick of answering, are you referring to me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John H. Nichols on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 10:17 am:

I have Hughesnet and when I try to send a PM to one of the MTFCA members, my computer wants to
reconfigure to be able to do so. Every
time I tell them to go ahead, I end up with no browser also
Funny thing is I can sometimes receive a PM thruthru the Hughesnet mail system

John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 10:27 am:

This is the resizer I use, I have windows 8, It is very simple and a small download. All you have to do to use it (after down load), is right click on any photo you have highlighted and want to resize (or highlight a bunch of them), and a menu will appear, choose "resize photos", then another window will open, choose small, medium, or large. There is also a "custom" option if you want to get fancy, then you are done, The new resized pictures will be displayed beside their original photo with the word small medium or large added to the name. It only takes three clicks to resize your photos, from start to finish .. There is no danger of losing your original photos .. It works very well for me, but for others I can not guarantee you will like it. I just put 36 photos on a post I had started on the forum. Did all of them in about 5 minutes. The only slow part was the forum needing to do them one at a time .. The actual resizing took about 30 seconds.

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/releases/view/82827

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration