OT? Henry Fords' "Secret" Life

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT? Henry Fords' "Secret" Life
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 11:03 am:

Thought you might find this interesting. (I hope I uploaded this correctly.)

http://www.nailhed.com/2014/01/henry-fords-booty-call.html?m=1

text/html
Henry Ford's Booty Call.html (77.7 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 11:31 am:

http://www.amazon.com/secret-life-Henry-Ford/dp/0672523779/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qi d=1423412962&sr=8-1&keywords=the+secret+life+of+henry+ford

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 12:12 pm:

Yes it was interesting. Thanks. I've read on Henry's clandestine adventures before but nice to see additional information and pics of buildings, etc. Didn't know about his "grandson" being killed in Grand Rapids. My wife grew up in GR and I had lived there several years so normally we are attuned to goings on there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 08:57 am:

Yea I had a acquaintance that had a nice Model A roadster that he claimed Henry gave his mistress and somehow later on it was ordered destroyed and thru the years he got a hold of it. I figured it was just a bunch of bunk. No pictures show up on the story. Annoying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 06:08 pm:

read the book "The Last Days of Henry Ford"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 08:58 pm:

This story popped up here a couple of years back. I "google earthed" and found the "mansion". You can even go to the street view and "drive" right up to the main entrance, but it's so grown over I doubt you could drive a car up to the house. I'm not sure I could find it again, but I'll try if I get a chance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 09:26 pm:

Found it. If you're interested,
google

20690 Williamsburg Rd
Dearborn Heights, Michigan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 10:11 pm:

somebody is paying a lot of taxes on that property. on the river, big parcel, lot of money i'll bet. who owns it now?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 08:41 am:

I found some pics. Why is it is left to waste? Looks like it would be a really nice home to refurbish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Balough on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 09:37 am:

When I was in High School, my Grandmother told me about Henry's Mistress. She knew her personally. I don't remember to much about that story as she had so many other ones to tell me about my Grandfather's time at Ford during 1906 thru 1908.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration