Hand brake

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hand brake
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 08:32 pm:

Anyone ever figuered out how i could be raised and set back so it be easier or would few speedster guys share how they have done it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Kramer, Woodstock, Ontario on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 09:45 pm:

This is what is going on my speedster once I get that far with it. Lang's sells them. https://www.modeltford.com/item/A-HBEX.aspx
Extension handle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 11:19 pm:

Here's how I did it. Works great. Got idea from Tinkering Tips.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 11:51 pm:

Christopher, I was just talking about the extension on another thread. Im going to get one from Langs to put on my speedster. I think it should work very well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 12:23 am:

Yes thats the one i was thinking of from tinker tips the langs item is nice but pretty pricey
I like the box bearings the one i rememer seeing used all T parts
So this looks like a great setup

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration