Brass oilers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Brass oilers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 12:59 pm:

this may be an odd question but here goes as I only have a 1912 T and have no experience with later T's what is the difference between brass oilers for the front end on the 12 and a generator oiler from later T's? they are advertised always as two different items Thanks in advance Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 01:19 pm:

Size, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 01:27 pm:

Thanks Bob In the pictures they all look the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 02:18 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 04:33 pm:

Pictures often lie! Richard E's picture shows the comparison.
Thank you Richard E!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 06:35 pm:

Thanks Richard I have never seen a small one like that, things are clear now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 10:35 am:

While we are on the subject, I wish someone would offer the correct springs for the oilers. I have a bag of originals that need springs!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration