OT - Valentines Day Speed Dating in a Mustang

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Valentines Day Speed Dating in a Mustang
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 04:34 pm:

This is pretty good! Click on the link below then scroll down to the video.

https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/watch-ford-prank-speed-dating-men-with-a -mustang-and-beautiful-stunt-driver-190654845.html?fb_ref=default

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 05:00 pm:

Now there's a lady after my very heart, But at some point its my turn behind the wheel!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 05:05 pm:

I dunno. I think a 60ish woman (my wife) and a T are more my speed. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 12:23 am:

That was GOOD!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince M on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 12:22 pm:

Very cool video...but i don't see how it could be anything but staged.

The liability would be huge to put someone in that position without their written permission, let alone film them during it.

Great video and if its real even better.

Vince M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 02:28 pm:

Kind of a new spin on the Jeff Gordon video from last year he did for Pepsi. He played a guy taking a new sports car for a test drive. He took the salesman along and scared the bejesus out of him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Canton, Mi on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 03:39 pm:

"but i don't see how it could be anything but staged."

Easy, stage it as a blind date show, it is a pre meet up she will drive them to the event. Sign this waiver and done.

Even if it was staged, so what. Were you not entertained?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration