Is anyone going on the HCCA Texas tour in Kerrvillle?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Is anyone going on the HCCA Texas tour in Kerrvillle?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 08:04 pm:

The tour is scheduled for March 1-6, 2015. Royce indicated he was going....any one else on the Model T Ford Forum that I will get to meet.
Look forward to having some fun and gaining more friends.
Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 08:54 pm:

I will be there. Should be a fantastic tour and convention. What will you be driving?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 11:40 pm:

Hi Chris,
I will be driving a 13 touring. Look forward to meeting you and seeing some of Texas. Have never been in that part of Texas. Traveled to Dallas numerous times....not sure what to expect. What will you be driving? Hope the weather will be good.

Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 12:16 pm:

I can only be there Sat-Wed so I'll probably hitch a ride with my father in his 10 T. We may bring mine instead.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration