Driving a Model T - So Easy a Fox Can Do It!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Driving a Model T - So Easy a Fox Can Do It!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cameron Whitaker on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 10:49 pm:

I took my girlfriend to the museum I volunteer for and she wanted to drive my '24 Touring while wearing her fox costume. I must admit, she's a natural at driving it! She actually loves Ts and enjoys working on them too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN1eD1nmk64&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 09:21 am:

Great film and a great girlfriend, thanks for posting it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 10:02 am:

You've mastered the Art. Great job.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 11:19 am:

I thought it was an old movie until I saw the newer vehicles. You need to edit them out.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 11:31 am:

What is the costume for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 12:45 pm:

You guy's missed the important question...Does she have any sisters?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 12:47 pm:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Claverie on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 02:07 pm:

Great fun!

And this film actually helped settle my mind about a couple of things about my T that I worry about.

One, that the door has to be SLAMMED!

Two, that there's so much play in the steering wheel.

It's good to know it's not only me!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration