Who In So. California re-spokes/trues wire wheels?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Who In So. California re-spokes/trues wire wheels?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 10:36 am:

Besides Buchanan's Spoke & Rim Inc......who in southern California re-spokes and will true wire wheels. Buchanan's is good but also expensive.

Any names and phone numbers is appreciated. Looking for someone that is good, fair in price and will complete the job in months not years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Nelson on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 05:56 pm:

I use David Moore Wheel Service in Apple Valley.
Excellent work, reasonable, and quick turnaround
Phone 760 240-3543

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 11:33 pm:

Thanks Steve, I called David and he is still doing wheels. In talking to him, I found he rebuilt wire wheels for several friends that I know. This Forum is great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 02:05 am:

Pico wheel in the valley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 08:53 am:

It appears Pico Wheel moved over to Chatsworth from North Hollywood.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration