2015 Mainely T Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 2015 Mainely T Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 12:55 pm:

I made promises to add the information once it became available and told several people that my best guess is that it would be available in mid February. Since those promises were made, we have been experiencing a winter where temperatures are 20+ degrees below average, and there is no place left to pile the snow.

Well, here we are, mid February and I don't have any information to add yet - I do not even know what the price of the tour will be as the routes have not been fully planned and arranged.

Once this information has been made available to the club members, I will add to this post and ask for the interested parties to remain patient in the meantime.

Regards to everyone who has shown interest, and thanks again for your patience in this matter.

Mark Wetherbee
President, Downeast Chapter MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 05:19 pm:

If you held the tour now you could send everyone home with a big box of snow :-)
And the raffle could be a parking spot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 05:36 pm:

I know the Maine tour will be worth the wait! Thanks for the update Mark.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 06:04 pm:

Mark -- Rather difficult to test-drive the tour routes in several feet of snow, eh? :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration