I made promises to add the information once it became available and told several people that my best guess is that it would be available in mid February. Since those promises were made, we have been experiencing a winter where temperatures are 20+ degrees below average, and there is no place left to pile the snow.
Well, here we are, mid February and I don't have any information to add yet - I do not even know what the price of the tour will be as the routes have not been fully planned and arranged.
Once this information has been made available to the club members, I will add to this post and ask for the interested parties to remain patient in the meantime.
Regards to everyone who has shown interest, and thanks again for your patience in this matter.
President, Downeast Chapter MTFCA
If you held the tour now you could send everyone home with a big box of snow
And the raffle could be a parking spot
I know the Maine tour will be worth the wait! Thanks for the update Mark.
Mark -- Rather difficult to test-drive the tour routes in several feet of snow, eh?