Looking for copies of Canadian and English parts lists.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Looking for copies of Canadian and English parts lists.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Miller, Sequim WA on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 03:44 pm:

Hi guys I'm in need of copies of the TT sections of the Canadian and English Parts Lists for my project I've been working on. The ones that I really want are going to be pre 1924 but any later information is great. I would be grateful if somebody could help me with this... Thanks Fred

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 04:55 pm:

Hi Fred, I have an overseas edition 1923, all it covers for the TT is a couple of pages on the rear end, any help?, send me your email address and I'll send the copies.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration