Anyone from northern WI going to Chickasha?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Anyone from northern WI going to Chickasha?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 07:11 pm:

Have a southern gent who has inquired about the rolling chassis I have. He plans to have a couple of booths there, and we would both appreciate any possible assistance to connect. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 08:41 pm:

I'm hauling two bodies out on my 16 foot trailer.Might be able to haul it if you can get it to Indy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 10:38 pm:

-Hi, Jack-
Am working on a possible connection through Memphis. I will e-mail within the next few days. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 11:00 pm:

Jack,

I am glad to hear that you will be at Chickasha. I, and a lot of your friends missed seeing you last year!

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 12:09 am:

Thanks Paul.I glad I'm able to be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 08:47 am:

I will be dropping off in Kouts, IN around February 19th & available to haul from there ...

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration