OT Early Bird Swap Meet this weekend in Puyallup,WA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Early Bird Swap Meet this weekend in Puyallup,WA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Young--- Maltby, WA on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 08:56 pm:

Anyone planning to attend the swap meet this coming weekend? I will have a booth in the back corner of the open horse building near blue gate. Lots of nice T parts. Stop by and say hi. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 09:09 pm:

Drat, I forgot all about that and got hoodwinked into going to the beach with two other couples. Keith, you are on patrol for me, so if you see anything I would like and can afford, you know what to do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 09:40 pm:

Dave said the Blue Gate is only used for that one thing. Hope you don't get any on you. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 12:14 am:

Jim,

I just bought a 1926 touring and need a couple of things.

One is a coil box cover for a '26. a couple of decent wire wheels and a good steering wheel.

I will be there so if you have any of the above hold them for me.

I'm going to give the new t to my daughter and son in law to see if they will develope an interest.

gotta keep trying to get the next generation driving model t's.

p/s love the bell, it is loud and obnoxious and the light works. A perfect addition to my barn fresh 1913 Reo roadster.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 01:18 am:

Sorry Erich-
Spencer's exceptional trombonism earned him a slot at All-Northwest, so I'm flying to Spokane this weekend.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rik Van on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 06:03 am:

so close yet so far.....:-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 12:29 pm:

I will be there and need a serviceable 21" tire and tube. Just enough to hold some air while doing my restore. Also need the (2) front body to frame brackets for my rewooding project of my '23 Tourer. You can call me and I will find you.
Paul-- 206-755-0883

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 11:49 am:

Did anybody find any treasures?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration