An Interesting T For Those That Live In High Crime neighborhoods

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: An Interesting T For Those That Live In High Crime neighborhoods
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 07:43 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-30-cal-1916-ford-model-t-ww-1-millitary-sco ut-car-/281597558996?forcerrptr=true&hash=item419085c0d4&item=281597558996&pt=US _Cars_Trucks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 07:50 am:

Imagine trying to drive this puppy through the Lincoln Tunnel, or anywhere that gets the security folks' knickers in a twist!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 08:05 am:

Ooooo I see a left hand drive Light Car Patrol dessert T in the making! (Yes I know they are supposed to be right hand drive) But heck I still want one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 08:21 am:

Wow -that is cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 08:44 am:

I need a Browning 1917 water cooled Machine Gun ....

I am picking up in Los Angeles today ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 07:21 pm:

The crew:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

Gary that's fantastic! Did you make that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 11:30 pm:

No. Picked up the picture off the web. Should have saved where. I think there were some more works by the artist.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 09:43 am:

For someone who reads this six months from now, Iíve added a couple of photos from the e-bay auction so you know what they discussed.

Robert,

Depending on how accurate a reproduction you want to build, you can create a 1917 LHD vehicle as the US entered the war on Apr 6, 1917. And if you want the brass radiator I would recommend you do some research. There were several LHD brass radiator Fords supporting the war effort. You may find one of them that will meet your desires. And of course you can create a representative replica or you can go to the effort George King III did when he restored a Model T with a newly constructed body see: http://www.theday.com/article/20130107/NWS01/301079955

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration