OT - Friday the 13th ...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Friday the 13th ...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 09:04 am:

Hope your day is lucky .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 09:18 am:

I woke up this morning and can still move, so it's another lucky day for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 10:02 am:

We have 3 Friday the 13th Friday's this year. February, March and November.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 10:04 am:

Two Friday the 13ths in a row this year, February and March. I don't fear any Friday the 13ths... except when they fall in October...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harvey cash on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 10:05 am:

Getting the dog trimmed today, hope she feels lucky! Harv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 11:22 am:

I have not had a problem with Friday 13, so far in my life. However 20 years ago on April Fools Day, I did a very foolish thing and was lucky to only have broken an ankle and not my neck! My ladder was too short to reach the top of the house next to the chimney, and so I set the bottom of the ladder on top of the doghouse. It worked just fine until I reached the top. The doghouse rolled over and I came down. I had hooked my left leg through the steps so that leg was under the ladder. Fortunately the bottom of the ladder was on top of the dog house, so I didn't come down all the way to the ground, but the leg was down and broke the ankle. It didn't hurt, but the knee and thigh and lower back hurt. I still have some pain in the knee and lower back, but the ankle healed up fine!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 11:46 am:

I just got my passport back from the Chinese Embassy and this time they gave me a 10 year Visa instead of the usual 1 year.

My boss asked me to extend a 2 week trip to Shanghai another week, so now I spend 2 days in LA, a week in San Diego, two days at home in NH and then get on a plane to Shanghai on 3/2.

I'll miss the next Central NH Model T Club meeting!

Just learned that we get another 14 inches of snow this weekend!

YEP Friday the 13th is not looking good :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 12:41 pm:

Locked myself out of my car; I'm waiting at the Pilot Travel Center, Dalton, GA, for a locksmith.

All in all, if this is the worst thing that happens to me today, I'm still good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 02:00 pm:

We have our Model T Ford Club of Kern County monthly meeting this evening , so it can't be much of a bad day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 02:12 pm:

Meet my wife at a Friday the 13th party.
Had my first date with her at the same Friday the 13th party a year later. (blind date set up by a friend dating her roommate) (she and I both where shocked)
Five years later married her on Friday the 13th.
A year later my first son was born, yes you guessed it Friday the 13th.
The next three years after my son was born I got a speeding ticket every year on a Friday the 13th.
It's my lucky day any Friday the 13th.
Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 02:40 pm:

Dang Charlie. You need to spread things out a little! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Hunter on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 02:58 pm:

Been and gone here in Australia and all is still fine!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration