US Navy Model T?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: US Navy Model T?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 09:59 am:

Just curious if anyone has seen or can post photos of a US Navy model T. Maybe a Shore Patrol vehicle or staff car? Being a Navy veteran, it s subject near and dear to my heart.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 10:33 am:

Can't find a Navy T but here's one from a branch service.
Howard Dennisdsc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 11:04 am:

Neat Howard, thanks. I would certainly think the Navy had some too, someone must have seen a photo somewhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 11:06 am:

Neat Howard, thanks. I would certainly think the Navy had some too, someone must have seen a photo somewhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 11:07 am:

Ooops, sorry about the echo...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 11:53 am:

The side panel on the right side of the seat says, "USMC".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 02:48 pm:

Just out of curiosity I tried to find out more about this T and ran across this story of interest about a beloved T.
Howard Dennis

https://www.mca-marines.org/mcaf-blog/2012/01/31/elizaberth-ford-model-t-truck-f rance

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration