Only problem with the Forum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Only problem with the Forum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 01:47 pm:

This is funny in a way but my only problem with the forum is where I live on the west coast. When I get on the net in the morning all the new for sale items that are listed early that I have been interested in are already sold. Guess I will have to get up earlier. Love the Forum and the Classified and no I am not moving to the east coast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 02:02 pm:

Richard - the same thing happens to the east coast guys when west coasters post things for sale late in the evening! By the time we get up, things are already snatched up. It all evens out in the end!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 03:23 pm:

Yep I guess you are correct there Steve. I will have to stay up later or get up earlier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 04:14 pm:

I assume from the posts above those of us that live in Texas get to buy all the good parts all the time ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 05:34 pm:

Spare a thought for we Aussies, when we get up it hasn't happened yet? Another problem of being the world's first at getting up & yes I know the Kiwi's do get up 2 hours earlier but that isn't important is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 07:02 pm:

This is really interesting! I live smack- dab in the middle of the United States and I've noticed all the really good stuff is posted and sold while I'm away at lunch! ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 08:22 pm:

I live two miles from the eastern time zone. I never watch the evening news, because it comes on at 11:00pm here, but if I run down the road to my friends house, I can watch it 10:00pm........Hmm.

Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 08:41 pm:

I wish one of you guys that live in the tomorrow zone would get the lottery numbers for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 09:01 pm:

Same thing with Ebay, guys back east posting stuff that ends at 5 or 6 AM pacific time. :-) Heck I have seen stuff that ended at 3 and 4 AM :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 09:30 pm:

Mark, I list all my auctions to end 7:00 to 7:45 PM Eastern Standard Time on Sunday evening. It is the busiest time of the week for looking to buy and listing new auctions. I always hope someone lists the things I want to buy, to end after 10:00 pm Central Standard Time. That way my sniper bids are more effective . :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 10:57 pm:

My mom said that the early bird gets the worm.
The problem is that early depends where the posting person lives.
I figure that if I want to be early I have to stay awake all the time.

Oh well forget that - I am old and think,the 8:30 pm eastern time is late

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 09:15 am:

,,,,,,but the second mouse gets the cheese! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 10:41 am:

Boy this got a bunch more attention than I thought it would. Seems everyone likes a little humor. Some of the posts made me laugh.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 06:29 am:

It's 5 o'clock somewhere.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 10:31 am:

...and the sun is over the yardarm somewhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 10:41 am:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration