Model T SnoCar Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T SnoCar Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Amara on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 06:22 pm:

My wife, Maryann, and I drove up to Stowe, Vt, to see the SnoCars in action last weekend. We couldn't get there until Saturday night, so we missed getting a ride. Sunday morning, most participants decided to load up and head out early because of the nasty forecast. I took several photos which I promise to post next week when I'm back home. They are interesting machines, and, of the ones we saw, no two are exactly the same. The owners are typical T people, friendly and informative, and very enthusiastic about their machines. If anyone else was there and took photos, maybe they could post them. By the way, Sunday morning the temperature was 7 degrees. Brrrrrrrr.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration