Nice cover car Keith

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Nice cover car Keith
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 06:28 pm:

As soon as I saw the cover of the new V.F., I knew I knew that car. Also reminded me of the tire chain project I have been wanting to do for several seasons now. Nice job Keith.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 11:45 am:

Thanks, Erich. I have to keep up with you for cars on the cover of the Vintage Ford. Not that I'm keeping score...

That was a fun day. With the new side curtain in place, it was toasty warm.

If you are not a member, and don't get the Vintage Ford, Here is the original photo.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 12:37 pm:

Keith,

Great photo, I'll be looking for it to arrive soon.

Your comment "toasty warm" leads me to ask -- what type of heater does the T have?

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harvey cash on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 12:46 pm:

Keith, your car looks so classy even in the snow and I love the chains. Just finished reading my copy of the VF what a treat. Harv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 06:25 pm:

There are a few places in the country that are so remote, and to which travel is so arduous, that mail delivery is sporadic and often badly delayed. One such place is the Havasupai Indian reservation at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Another, it seems, is Morristown, NJ. Someday I hope to get my VF. Maybe. Please?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 11:24 pm:

Hap-
Here is my heater.

It is just the register portion of some accessory heater, but I have it aligned right above the exhaust pipe. It lets a surprising amount of heat in.

For those who don't want to cut into the top floorboard, you can also take out the floor mat and simply take out the top floorboard...

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, February 20, 2015 - 10:11 pm:

Keith,

Thanks! My copy of the "Vintage Ford" came in today. Great photo of your T! And a good idea on the heater.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william louis rosenthal on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 09:33 am:

Got mine yesterday Keith....great looking Tourer.
Regards,
Scott

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration