Old Photo - Brass Era - Taking The Kids To Town For Ice Cream

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Brass Era - Taking The Kids To Town For Ice Cream
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 10:50 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 11:27 pm:

If the wife is taking the picture I count 18 kids.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 01:33 am:

If the wife is taking the picture she has been a bit busy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 01:45 am:

As long as the old man STAYS behind the wheel things will settle down........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 02:44 am:

Don't think they knew anything of Planed Parenting back then.
Notice how they all look like dad?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 03:15 am:

Martin Vowell said,....."Notice how they all look like Dad?"

.......and that would be a good thing, right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 04:56 am:

I think the plate says 1913 and the lights are already electrified... And that's way too many mouths to feed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 09:34 am:

Early Dugger family?....wow, that's a heck of a brood. Probly all born on the kitchen table!
Martin...I hope they all look like dad!! LOL...but you know the saying..."you always know who your momma is... but...."
I would hate to have to pay for ice cream cones today for that many...drop a good 50 spot easily!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 09:55 am:

Things to do today. Send post card to Henry Ford with message:

"I will build a car for the great multitude. IT WILL BE LARGE ENOUGH FOR THE FAMILY, but small enough for the individual to run an care for." Uh huh.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration