Frank Harris

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Frank Harris
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 11:31 pm:

We are all well but have no e-mail access. We will send e-mail to our sons as soon as they get it up and running.

CABO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 11:44 pm:

Having fun in Cabo Wabo, I see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 12:05 am:

Big Bear Lake looks a lot bigger than I remember it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 12:09 am:

All is well at home... here's what you're missing :-)

Mogs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 12:14 am:

Sorry, this didn't say "OT" so I better make it Model T related:

1913 Engine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 12:33 am:

Been wondering about you Frank, hope all is well and you and Mary are having fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 12:55 am:

Had me worried! I am glad to hear that all is well.
Do enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 01:07 am:

Glad all is well. Will you make it to Lincoln for the Speedster Reunion this year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 02:26 am:

Had me worried also when I saw the title of the thread. I thought you went to have a face to face conversation with Henry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 10:28 am:

Me too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 10:43 am:

Frank will stay healthy as long as he takes his laxatve: Modified Bitumen Roofing Tar. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 11:25 am:

Wherever you are Frank, enjoy it!
Norm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration