My goodness me this is fabulous snow mobile conversion

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: My goodness me this is fabulous snow mobile conversion
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 10:08 pm:

1924 Ford Model T truck with snow mobile conversion

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Truck-with-bench-seat-bed-for-giving-rides- 1924-ford-model-t-truck-with-snow-mobile-/111599055615?forcerrptr=true&hash=item 19fbd272ff&item=111599055615&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 10:15 pm:

I remember that snowmobile. Lenny Smith put it together. He had it for a number of years and sold it last summer (2014). Perhaps being flipped?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 12:08 am:

Are those the correct tracks for a snowmobile? They look as wide as the ones for my tractors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 12:17 am:

Yes Lonnie. When Lenny made that rig he used a set of tracks which came with a Ford #N tractor he had.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 06:59 am:

Interesting the way the rear wheels have been made up, appears that the rims are welded to the fellies. KGB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration