Anyone going to Chickasha from the UK or Europe? looking to buddy up.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Anyone going to Chickasha from the UK or Europe? looking to buddy up.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 07:53 am:

Anyone going to Chickasha from the UK or Europe? looking to buddy up.

Also wondering what goes on in the evening is there a focal point for us Model T. geniuses to gather?

I shall be bringing lots of fabulous Scottish shortbread to share :-)

Also wondering what are the chances of coming across a nicely restored 26 27 four-door Model T that is for sale?.

Norman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 10:01 am:

I don't know of one specific gathering place, as folks stay in various motels and on the grounds, but I've been to dinner with T guys at local restaurants on an ad hoc basis. It was just a case of some guys at the meet getting together and deciding to go to a particular place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 12:06 pm:

I wish I was going, I miss Mrs. Duncan's home made shortbreads. She and her husband George came to the U.S.A. from Scotland and we always got her shortbread every holiday and when we helped ol' George work in the yard. There is nothing better then a good piece of shortbread. Thanks for the memories.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Carpenter on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 05:28 pm:

Sorry --- not going this year. Can't justify the cost from France when a two and a half day affair becomes a one and a bit days affair. Also, more and more spaces not filled and vendors going home early!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, February 16, 2015 - 09:16 am:

Have you ever tried American BBQ?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration