Brass windshield hinges but what year?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Brass windshield hinges but what year?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 10:57 am:

I have been looking in Bruce's book but no clear pictures to tell me what year these brass hinges are off, thinking maybe Torpedo, I got these from John Mitchel years ago, any ideas, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 12:15 pm:

Any ideas, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 01:12 pm:

Being strait would seem to rule out 13-14. Maybe the reproduction 15-16 withe the equal sides. I do not know about the 12 or earlier, but the mechanism matches the 15 and later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 01:31 pm:

I think these are original, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 01:49 pm:

similar to rand units. would work on some 1909-12 units. I have a few and there seems to be some changes, even for rands. over the several years used.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration