Old Photo - Ouch Says The Little Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Ouch Says The Little Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 10:58 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 11:39 am:

But the driver said nothing at all.. :-(
1920-21 I guess, since it had demountables, but the rear section of the touring body was still made out of five pieces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 11:50 am:

Jay,

That is a very rare photo...It's the first recorded photo of all the government agencies, EPA, Hazmat, and EMA working together to clean up the gas, oil, and water spill at an accident scene. The reason it is so rare it's the only time three government agencies worked together and made it to the accident scene promptly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 02:10 pm:

However, ... a three month inquiry to determine jurisdiction will follow before
any action can be taken. Funding will take an additional year .... Lawsuits and
injunctions by environmental groups and the courts will lock this one up for decades.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 03:09 pm:

I think I see forged truss rods which should make it a 1919.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 03:13 pm:

The scavenger in me says look at all the good parts I could probably have it up and running in a couple of years! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration